We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration. In this data protection declaration you will find information about the type, scope and purposes of data processing (see Articles 13, 14 and 21 of the General Data Protection Regulation [EU] 2016/679 [GDPR]). Our website can usually be used without providing personal data. Insofar as personal data (e.g. email addresses) are collected on our website, this is always done on a voluntary basis as far as possible. These data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent. We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible. You can reach us under the following contact details:
HaBeKa GmbH mineral processing
Tel: +49 (0) 30/344 41 02
Fax: +49 (0) 30/344 48 59
A data protection officer has not been appointed in the company.
SSL or TLS encryption
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders, an SSL or. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from http: // to https: // and by the lock symbol in your browser line. If the SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data that you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Objection to advertising mails We hereby object to the use of the contact data published in the context of the imprint obligation for sending unsolicited advertising and information materials. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
Data collection on our website
Server log files
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- browser type and browser version
- the operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- time of the server request
- IP address
This data will not be merged with other data sources. We reserve the right to check this data retrospectively if we become aware of specific indications of illegal use. The basis for data processing is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR, which allows the processing of data for the fulfillment of a contract or pre-contractual measures.
Storage of personal data
You can visit our website without providing any personal data. We collect personal data if you provide it to us when you visit and use the website, in the context of an inquiry, when you make (other) contact (e.g. e-mail) or to open a (other) business relationship after entering into an agreement . We do not pass this data on to third parties without your consent.
Processing purposes and legal bases
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- to fulfill the contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures that take place at your request (advice, preparation of offers, etc.),
- for the fulfillment of legal documentation and transmission obligations, especially in the field of taxes and duties and
- to fulfill any reporting obligations to interested parties, customers and authorities in the event of a breach of data protection.
The legal bases for the processing are
- the contract concluded with you, which is the same if the contract is concluded with a legal person whose fulfillment also requires the processing of personal data (contact person),
- the pre-contractual measures based on your request and
- if no health data and no other sensitive data are concerned, the legitimate interest of the company (Art 6 Paragraph 1 lit b and f GDPR) and
- consent (as described below).
The legitimate interest consists in the following:
- the initiation of business deals by us,
- Sufficient information for interested parties and customers about the products and services, events, promotions, etc. offered or brokered by the company, ie advertising. This also includes that the data is transmitted to processors for this purpose, if this is necessary for the implementation of these or other marketing measures, statistical evaluations, etc.
- in processing by contract processors (e.g. external accounting)
- in preventing cases of fraud or illegal use of the website.
If you register for our newsletter, the legal basis for processing is your declaration of consent.
Duration of data storage
Your personal data will be stored as long as
- until they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- in the case of a newsletter registration, until you revoke your consent;
- in any case, as long as the storage is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation (e.g. statutory retention requirements) or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
In principle, you have the right to information, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability, revocation and objection. If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or your data protection claims have been violated in any other way, you can complain to the supervisory authority. In Austria this is the data protection authority.
Separate clarification according to Art. 21 Para. 4 GDPR
Since the processing is based on our legitimate interest, you have the right to object in accordance with Article 21 (1) GDPR. However, this only applies if there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation. It would not be sufficient if you generally do not want any storage or other processing. Rather, personal reasons must explain why - unlike other customers and users - the (further) processing of data about themselves is unreasonable for them. If this is shown, further processing of the personal data is only permitted in two cases:
- We demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or
- the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Should you miss any information, please let us know about your concerns firstname.lastname@example.org to communicate.